Installing Potato Streams Premium on firestick is a very simple and easy process that takes only 5 minutes.
Follow the steps below and you will be able to get Potato Streams Premium on your Amazon Fire TV or Firestick.
Oh, and please make sure you read all the steps:
- Download any downloader.
- You can use an app called “Downloader”. You can get it for free from Firestick’s official app store.
- Go to your settings. Then go to My Fire TV. Then click on Developer options.
- Make sure your ADB Debugging option is ON and App from unknown sources is ON.
- Open the downloader you had downloaded and installed in Step 1.
- Each downloader has a different set of instructions to download. In any case, you need to download the apk which is available at https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/4.apk
- Enter name as potato
- Click on DOWNLOAD NOW.
- Click on the apk, follow the installation instructions. Cheers!
The most common reasons because of which the firestick app doesn’t work are:
- Users mistake 0 for O in the pairing code or I for 1 or vice versa.
Please check whether you are pairing using the correct pairing code.
(If you are a new user, you might not know what a pairing code is. You will know what it is once you have installed the firestick version of the apk on your firestick.)
- Please make sure to restart the fire TV and browse few random apps after pairing the app.
Please send a screenshot of the Potato TV dashboard where the pairing code is displayed to ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” if the problem persists.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PREMIUM APP?
You can also watch the above video to get a better understanding of how to download Potato Streams Premium.
If you enjoy our app, please share it with your friends and families. Thank you!